Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I am beyond excited for my first meeting tonight.  I'm also nervous! Can I really synthesize and pass on the reading, thinking, planning, and trial and error that has convinced me over the years that an Intentional Rhythm is key to living our lives the way we desire?!

A good friend has agreed to be a guinea pig for my coaching.  She wants to begin by getting control of those pesky household "musts" and "shoulds" that grab her attention, so she can streamline and have more time for people she loves to be with and things she loves to do.

In prep for our meeting I asked her to do a brain dump. What are those household tasks that have your precious attention?  Get them out.  All of them!

Stay tuned for how it goes tonight when we try to clarify and organize her list.

How do you feel when you do a brain dump?

Feel free to work along with us, or contact me if you would like to schedule a coaching session tailored to your specific goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment